Sephora

samedi 25 avril 2015

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette And Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette


It was that time of the year again and I couldn't resist to pick up some more makeup products during the Sephora Sale!

Swatches :
Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette

The main reason I placed an order on the Sephora website as soon as the sale starts was to get the Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette. No regrets so far as the colors look even better in person. I haven't tried it yet but I did swatch them for the picture and they were REALLY creamy and pigmented!



Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette

The Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette was a total impulse buy. At first I wanted to try the Tarte Tartelette Palette but 1 it was sold out 2 it's limited edition and I try to avoid using too many of those in videos. When I saw this one I knew it would be a perfect replacement and again the colors look beautiful!

I cannot wait to create looks with these - what's your favorite?

For anyone wondering this year Birthday Gift is this beautiful set:

Sephora VIB Birthday Gift 2015

You get the Nars Satin lip pencil in Rikugien and the Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil in Cruella. If you are a VIB Rouge you also get the Nars Larger than life long wear eyeliner in Via Veneto!

To see everything I got :



Em :)


4 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'ai beaucoup hésité à prendre la Natural Matte mais finalement j'ai choisi la Tartelette (qui est dans leur collection permanente, j'ai appris ça il y a quelques semaines)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Maintenant que c'est le cas je vais surement craquer et l'acheter haha :)

      Supprimer
  3. Hello! I love your videos Emily! I'm learning how to do my makeup, so... I'm a bit lost at the moment. I want to buy a palette of neutral brown colours like the mac amber nine times, but a friend of mine told me that the mac ones are difficult to use :(! Can you recomend me a palette like that? There are a lot out there and I don't know what to buy.

    RépondreSupprimer