Sephora

mercredi 18 juin 2014

FOTD - Dewy Skin and Orange Lips



NYX soft matte lip cream in Morocco

Summer is my favorite season and what a better way to start it with my favorite look at the moment! Bright lips and dewy skin! The top picture isn't the best quality (thanks iPhone) BUT it loved the picture so I had to include it :)

What I'm wearing:

Hourglass Mineral Face Primer (not on the picture): I got a sample size of this and I really like it! It feels like the Smashbox one (silicony) but more like a lotion! Love the glow it gives!

Lioele Triple the Solution: I'm almost done with this and gives you great coverage and SPF!

Tarte Amazonian Blush in Tipsy: Gorgeous orange blush that I LOVE wearing for summer! It lasts all day!

Tarte Park Avenue Princess: Because I need this bronzer to look more tan ;)

NYX soft matte lip cream in Morocco: I'm totally obsessed with this shade!

Winged liner and lashes because I can't live without them!

Hope you're having a great week

Let me know your favorite summer products!

One more just cause ;)
Em :)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire