Sephora

mardi 25 février 2014

Morning Skincare Routine for Very Dry-Sensitive Skin 2014

Hi everyone!

I've been trying for the last few months to try to find the right products for my dry and sensitive skin. Last year it literally looked like I had scales.. not cute!
These products have been working wonderfully and have basically save my skin for this winter!

L-R: Ren Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk, Caudalie Moisturizing toner, Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum, Ren Active 7 Radiant eye gel, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer and Lancôme Énergie de vie Daily Cream.

Ren Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk: I feel like 90% of the cleanser I've ever used were a gel formula and the rest probably a foam (which I hate!). The closest thing to a cleansing milk I've tried was the Purity Made Simple by Philosophy and even then.
This cleanser looks like a lotion at first and as you massage it into your skin it starts to almost feel oily... Let me stop here. I don't like oils nor any oily feeling but it reminds me of how a cleansing balm feels on your skin! When you have dry skin the last thing you want is for your cleanser to take away all the moisturize and nutriments in your skin!
It has no smell and as all Ren products, it's free of all the nasties!
It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and nourish.
Will buy again and recommend!

Caudalie Moisturizing toner:
This is one of the only products in my skincare routine that I won't run out and repurchase. Don't get me wrong it is a really nice toner. It as a lovely light fruity scent and it feels refreshing on the skin but I just don't feel like it's worth the almost 30$ for it.  I just feel like it doesn't do more than any rose water which are more affordable. If you're curious about it and don't mind splurging, go ahead it's really nice!
Won't repurchase but would recommend!

Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi Phase:
The Serum is something I wasn't sure I would like at first. You shake it up and then "try" to put a little on your hand. Let me explain. The pump sucks. Really bad. You basically feel attacked every time and most often than not I feel like a lose a little of the products. It's highly fragranced but did not irritate my skin whatsoever! I actually love the scent now. It moisturize your skin and prepares it for you face cream! Except for the pump I have 0 complain.
Would repurchase and recommend!

Ren Active 7 Radiant eye gel:
This eye cream feels really refreshing and does help with puffiness. It says it reduces dark circles but I haven't seen any result as of now! The wonderful thing about it is that it doesn't crease under your makeup and keeps your under eyes moisturized all day!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer:
This is now a Holy Grail product for me! I will never go trough winter without this!
Remember I said my face looked like I had fish scales all over it? Well this winter I had a total of ZERO!
This face cream is sooo light, almost like a gel formula. It sinks in right away and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I love this because I can layer moisturizers without feeling like it sits on my skin.
More in dept review coming soon on the blog!
Will buy again and HIGHLY recommend!

Lancôme Énergie de vie Daily Cream:
I receive this product as a 100 points perk from Sephora during the VIB sale in November. I've been using it ever since and I still have quite a lot left. (Best 100 points perk ever!)
It is thicker and leaves my skin a tiny bit greasy but considering it's winter it's been perfect under my makeup!
It has a older woman scent to it but I've grown to like it. It makes my skin thingle a little which I suppose as to do with the "radiant skin" part. I surprisingly have to agree that it does make my skin looks less dull and more energized!
Another surprise was the fact that it didn't irritate my skin at all. I always thought Lancôme products would with the fragrance but now I know I can try their skincare without being scared!
Would considered purchasing and recommend!


Hope you enjoy! Let me know your favourite skincare products!
Em :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire